Servings 6 | Prep Time 20 min | Total Time 1 hour 40 min
Fresh, fruity, juicy, and herby – these tender grilled chicken skewers with apricots will be the star of your next summer meal.
1 kg Boneless Chicken Thigh Filets
1,5 dl Olive Oil
4 Tbsp Souvlaki Seasoning
- Prepare the apricots, remove the pit, and cut them in half.
- Cut the chicken leg file into large chunks, the same size as the apricot halves.
- Skewer the chicken and apricots on metal skewers, making sure they’re on tight
- Place on a sheet pan, drizzle with the olive oil and rub in the Souvlaki Seasoning.
- Leave to rest in the fridge for 1 hour minimum or up to 8 hours.
- Bake or grill them, turning halfway through, until they are cooked through, or the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 74˚C.
- Serve with Epic Spice Chipotle Honey Mayonnaise and a crispy green salad or rice.
If you don’t have fresh apricots use dried ones. Remember to soak them for at least 1 hour before putting them on the skewer. Both fresh and dried apricots work very well, or try fresh peaches.