Servings 2-4 | Prep Time 5 min| Total Time 40 min
Vamp up the humble chicken wing with the classic spice of Mexico. Garlicky, peppery, salty, and crispy chicken wings will be the center of attention your next party spread.
16 Whole Chicken Wings (drumette, wingette, and wing tip all attached), about 2kg
4 Tbsp Adobo Seasoning
Grilled Lime Quarters
- Put a cast iron griddle on the grill and heat to a medium temperature, around 180°C
- Place the chicken wings in an oven dish. Season with Adobo Seasoning and honey. Mix until evenly coated.
- Grill the wings for around 6-8 minutes per side, keeping careful watch so the wings don’t burn.
- Move to indirect heat on the grill and continue cooking for 8 minutes per side, or until the wings are fully cooked.
- Finish off wings with generous squeezes of grilled limes and sesame seeds and enjoy. Finger licking encouraged.
- Don’t have a grill? Roast the brings in a 180°C oven for 25 minutes.
Chicken Adobo is a traditional dish and spice blend; evidently, every family has its variation. Our Adobo seasoning is an all-purpose Latin and Mexican seasoning blend, lower in sodium and without MSG.