Servings 2-4 | Prep Time 15 min | Total Time 25 min
Garlickly, bold, zesty, and herby – these shrimp are a favorite for a weeknight dinner or for your next party pleasing appetizer. Skip the forks and knives, dive in with your fingers, and eat with crusty sourdough bread to soak up all the flavor.
- 20 Large Raw Shrimp, shells and heads on
- 2 Tbsp Aglio Olio Peperoncino
- 2 tsp Coarse Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Zest
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Mix the olive oil, Aglio Olio Peperoncino, salt, and lemon zest in a large bowl. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl and coat evenly with the olive oil and Aglio Olio Put in the fridge and rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat up a strong cast iron griddle or skillet over open fire (on the stove or on the grill).
- Once the griddle is hot, place the shrimp and grill for 2-3 minutes a side, until the shrimp are bright pink and starting to caramelize.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges, our Creamy Aglio Olio Dip [LINK] and crusty sourdough bread. It’s okay to lick your fingers with this recipe – we won’t look.
Easy Shrimp Aglio Olio is the simplest, most delicious pasta recipe you can make. The perfect dinner recipe for weeknight meals. Add some spaghetti to your grilled shrimps, shred over some parmesan cheese, and your ready!