Servings 4-6 | Prep Time 20 min | Total Time 1 hour 20 min
Warm and creamy chicken with tender potatoes, this easy weeknight dinner packs an herby, zesty punch.
- 12 Chicken Drumsticks (or your favorite parts of a chicken)
- 2 Large Spring Onions, roughly chopped
- 500g Mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 800g Potatoes
- 1 Can Full-Fat Coconut Cream
- 1 dl Chicken Broth, low sodium
- 4 Tbsp Rotisserie Chicken Rub
- 1 dl Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Add a little olive oil to a frying pan and brown the onion and mushrooms.
- While the onion and mushrooms are sautéing, cut the potatoes into wedges and place them in an ovenproof dish, drizzling them with olive oil. Mix the onions/mushrooms with the potatoes in the oven dish.
- Season the chicken legs with 3 Tbsp of the Rotisserie Chicken Rub and olive oil in a bowl. Place on top of the potatoes in the oven dish.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes on 175C.
- After 30 minutes, remove from the oven and sprinkle over the remaining Rotisserie Chicken Ruband salt to taste. Pour the coconut cream and vegetable stock into the dish and place in the oven for additional 15 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender, the dish is ready.
Way More Flavorful
Chicken thighs are a fattier cut of meat, meaning they will have a more intense, rich flavor than their white meat counterparts. No matter the cooking preparation, chicken thighs will always yield a richer, more flavorful product.