Servings 6-8 | Prep Time 15 min | Total Time 1 hour 15 min
A fast and easy one sheet side dish that partners with all kinds of grilled meat. Elevate your next weeknight dinner with this classic, easy, and hearty dish.
- 1 kg Small Yellow Potatoes, cut in halves
- 2 Medium Zucchinis, cut in 3cm wedges
- 2 Medium Red Onions, cut in half, then cut the halves in thirds
- 1 Bunch Spring Onions, cut in 3cm pieces
- 1 Box of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp Herbes de Provence
- 1 dl Olive Oil
- 1/2 Bunch of Flat-Leaf Parsley, roughly chopped
- Heat the oven to 175 C. Prepare your vegetables while the oven is preheating.
- Drizzle half the olive oil in an oven dish or sheet pan. Add all vegetables into the dish. Drizzle with the rest of the oil and season with Herbes de Provence. Mix until all vegetables are evenly coated.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes or until the potatoes are tender with a crispy outside.
- Before serving, top the dish with fresh flat-leaf parsley.
These potatoes are crispy from a nice drizzle of olive oil, irresistibly salty, perfectly golden crunchy, melt-in-your-mouth, with tons of flavor from the Herbes de Provence and good olive oil.