Servings 4-8 | Prep Time 1 hour | Total Time 1 hour 10 min
Golden brown crust with aromatic spices permating the meat, these Lamb Kebab Skewers are minimal effort with maximum flavor.
- 500g Ground Lamb
- 50 g Lamb Fat Ground
- 1 Large Onion, small dice
- 3 Tbsp Mediterranean Roasting Rub
- 1/2cup Fresh Parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2cup Fresh Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Mint Leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 Egg
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and cover. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour or up to 8 hours to allow the flavors to blend.
- Preheat the grill or grill pan.
To make kebabs, take small amounts of kefta and shape them into cylinders or sausage shapes. Skewer the meat, squeezing it to mold it to the skewer.
- Brush the skewers with oil.
- Grill over hot coals, for approximately 5 minutes on each side or fry in a skillet on the stove.
- Serve with our Lamb Rub Dip Sauce or with your favorite Meze
Lamb kebab is a traditional dish in Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine, It is a popular street food and is often enjoyed at barbecue gatherings.