Servings 6-8 | Prep Time 15 min | Total Time 90 min
Fresh and meaty – nothing says an outdoor summer dinner like grilled steak skewers. Layered with crisp vegetables, this quick and easy dinner satisfies the whole family.
- 1kg Sirloin Steak, cut into 3x3cm cubes
- 5 Tbsp Beef Rub
- 120ml Olive Oil
- Fresh Vegetables of Your Choice (quartered red onion, whole cherry tomatoes, red or yellow bell peppers)
- Skewers, metal or wood (soak wood skewers in water before assembling)
- Place cubed meat in a bowl. Add Beef Rub and rub into the meat. Leave to rest for at least 1 h in the fridge.
- Prepare the veggies and cut them into even sizes. Toss veggies with oil on the cutting board and season with salt and pepper.
- Take the meat out of the fridge and let it come to room temperature. Preheat the grill over medium-high heat to about 300°C.
- Assemble steak and veggies onto kebabs in the desired order, work to fit 4 steak pieces onto each kebab depending on the length.
- Grill the kebabs on lightly oiled grill grates until desired rare, medium, or well-done meat is reached.
BEST STEAK FOR KABOBS
Relatively tender, Sirloin is lean, budget-friendly, and doesn’t need marinating for tenderizing purposes. You can also use Flat Iron, Strip Steak, or even Tenderloin cuts of beef.