Servings 4 | Prep Time 10 min | Total Time 30 min
1 Salmon Filet, 800 gr
1/2 Organic Lemon, zested and juiced
3 Tbsp Olive Oil
3 Tbsp Liquid Honey
3 Tbsp Maple Apple Seasoning
100g Pistachios, chopped
100ml Flat-Leaf Parsley, chopped
- Heat the oven to 180 Celsius.
- Place the salmon skin side down in an oiled ovenproof dish.
- Stir in a bowl, of lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, and Maple Apple Seasoning. Gently massage it onto the salmon.
- Spread the chopped pistachios over the top, pressing them gently down. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, keeping watch that the pistachios do not over-brown.
- Before serving, sprinkle with parsley.
Salmon loves a sweet glaze on top! Sprinkle Maple Apple Seasoning on top of your salmon and prepare it slowly in the oven. You’ll love the delicious, caramelized flavor the glaze adds to the fish.