Servings 4-6 | Prep Time 5 min | Total Time 10 min
Quick, easy, and delicious – slightly sweet and sizzling hot shrimp in a caramelized honey garlic sauce. You’ll lick your fingers clean of this sticky and spicy sauce at your next party or jazzed up weekend dinner.
- 1 kg Raw Shrimp, either with the shells and head on or off (your preference)
- 4 Tbsp Butter or Oil
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha Honey Hot Chili
- 2 Garlic Cloves, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat on the stove top. Add the butter/oil to the skillet to melt.
- Once the butter/oil is melted and heated, stir in the honey, Sriracha Honey Hot Chili, and garlic cloves. Meanwhile, pat the shrimp dry.
- When the oil and spice mixture is bubbly and simmering, add the shrimp to the pan and cook 2 minutes, allowing to get browned and caramelized on one side. Then, using tongs, turn the shrimp and finish cooking another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Spoon the pan sauces over the shrimp and sprinkle with cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Serve the shrimp promptly with lime wedges.
Bonus! Crank up the grill and cook the shrimp over the flames for extra caramelization – simply use the oil and spice mixture as a cold marinade for the shrimp before grilling.