- 1 leg of lamb around 2 kg, fat trimmed and leg tied
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt
- 4 tbsp Lamb Rub
- Pat lamb dry and score fat by making shallow cuts all over with the tip of a sharp small knife.
- Half the garlic cloves and push into the meat.
- Mix the sea salt with Lamb Rub.
- Rub the lamb leg with Lamb Rub and let rest overnight in plastic folio.
- Preheat the oven or bbq to 175C.
- Roast lamb in the middle of the oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted 2 inches into the thickest part of the meat (do not touch bone) reaches 54°C, around 1,5 h.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 15 minutes.
- Cut the lamb leg into nice thin slices.
Serve with a creamy potato gratin and grilled vegetables on skewers.