Make a Holiday Cinnamon Pound Cake that will be the hit this holiday season!
- 2 cups butter softened
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 6 eggs
- 4 cups flour for baking
- 3/4 cup fat milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla sugar
- 2 Tbsp Saigon Cinnamon Blend
- 1 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius
- Beat the butter and sugar until light in color and creamy in texture in a bowl. Add the eggs and continue beating.
- Gradually add in flour and milk.
- Mix in vanilla and Saigon Cinnamon Blend.
- Coat the bundt pan with bread and butter, and carefully scoop over the dough.
- Bake 1,5 h and allow to cool 10 minutes before turning onto a platter.
Ganache: Mix ingredients until smooth and drizzle over the top of the bundt when cooled.