This recipe for simple, delicious cheese dip makes the perfect last-minute snack, appetizer, or addition to your party menu.
Hatch Chili Cheese Dip
3 dl Sharp cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1/2 can evaporated milk
1 dl canned diced green chiles, drained (mild or hot, your preference)
4 tbsp Green Hatch Chili Blend
- 1. Preheat a Skillet over low heat.
- 2. Meanwhile, grate the cheese. In a medium bowl, toss grated cheese with cornstarch.
3. Add cheese mixture to warm skillet along with 1 cup of evaporated milk. Whisk constantly until smooth, about 2 minutes.
At first, the mixture will be grainy, but as it melts, it will smooth out.
4. Add more evaporated milk until desired consistency is reached. The dip will continue to thicken as it cools.
5. Stir in chiles and Green Hatch Chili Blend.