Grilled skewers – Steak Kebabs with Beef Rub
Steak Kebabs are one of the tastiest summertime dinners! These are layered with juicy tender pieces of flavorful, rubbed beef and colorful quartet of tender veggies. An easy and exciting recipe for the whole family!
- 1 kg Sirloin Steak, cut in 3×3 cm chunks ( make sure they are evenly cut for the best result on the BBQ)
- 5 tbsp Beef Rub
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh veggies of your choice:
- Red onion cut in quarters
- Small cherry tomatoes whole
- Red or yellow bell peppers, cut into 3×3 cm pieces
- Skewers in wood ( make sure to soak them before montaging) or metal
- Place the meat chunks in a bowl, add Beef Rub, and rub into the meat. Leave to rest for at least 1 h in the cooling.
- Prepare the veggies and cut them into even sizes. Toss veggies with oil on the cutting board and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the grill over medium-high heat to about 300 ° C.
- Assemble room temperature steak and veggies onto kebabs in the desired order, work to fit 4 steak pieces onto each kebab depending on the length.
- Grill the kebabs on lightly oiled grill grates until desired rare, medium, or well-done meat is reached.